Courage2Be, founded by Janine Hodge in 2019 has been established to support people experiencing mental health difficulties.
Trauma and struggles associated with abuse, violence, violation, bullying, poor parenting, neglect, abandonment, bereavement, loss, disability, identity, difference, health, finances, cultural norms and diagnosed disorders can cause an endless array of symptoms that can leave a person completely stuck, disconnected, depressed, anxious, addicted, self-harming and in some cases suicidal; unable to move forward, enjoy life or reach their full potential.
Therefore, Courage2Be aims to support children, teens and adults with mental health difficulties like these through the use of counselling services, both on-site and in schools, online blogs, articles and literature and psycho-education where appropriate. Our mission is to be able to create an environment in which all people have equal and ease of access to our services.
Being a part of the journey and helping to empower people in finding their truth and answers towards positive change is what motivates us.
All team members are registered with the BACP and work closely with their ethical framework for the counselling professions 2018 to ensure that ethical responsibility and values are upheld.
In alignment with the BACP Ethical Framework for the Counselling Professions 2018, Courage2Be values clients and team members by being committed to:-
- Respecting human rights and dignity and the autonomy to be self-governing.
- Being trustworthy.
- Congruence and transparency.
- Beneficence: a commitment to promoting wellbeing.
- Non-maleficence: a commitment to avoiding harm.
- Justice: fair and impartial treatment and the provision of adequate services.
- Self-respect: fostering self-knowledge, integrity and care for self.
Courage2Be upholds these values to ensure that as a company and as a service we can:-
- alleviate symptoms of personal distress and suffering.
- enhance people’s wellbeing and capabilities.
- improve the quality of relationships between people
- increase personal resilience and effectiveness.
- facilitate a sense of self that is meaningful to the person(s) concerned within their personal and cultural context.
- appreciate the variety of human experience and culture.
- protect the safety of clients and team members.
Courage2Be Vision Statement
currently being reviewed
If you would prefer to contact us by phone, then please call Janine on 07887353151 or alternatively, please complete the Courage2Be Counselling Contact Form below.
We look forward to hearing from you soon. : )
Courage2Be Counselling Contact Form
Company Name: Courage2Be
Registered Office: Houghton Regis, Dunstable, Beds
Phone No: 07887353151
Courage2Be takes the privacy of it’s service users very seriously. We are registered with the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) and comply with General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR).